Terzo Circolo SBT
Terzo Circolo SBT
Tutti i Forum | Profilo | Registrati | Argomenti Attivati | Membri | Ricerca | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Salva la Password

Tutti i Forum
 Arianna
 problem with the Dell 7FJ92 battery
 Nuovo argomento  Rispondi

Autore Argomento precedente Argomento Prossimo Argomento  
zhoudong

3 Posts
Posted - 02/07/2014 :  04:02:32  Visualizza profilo  Scrivi Email  Visita zhoudong Homepage  Rispondi con commento
I purchased the Dell 7FJ92 at the end of December and after fully testing it out, I found that if you fully charge it, unplug it, and leave it ¡®shut off¡¯ or ¡®powered down¡¯ for a weekend, when you turn it on Monday morning, The battery lever would be around 80%. Contacted Dell and they had me update the bios but that didn't help. They tried to blame it on Win 8.1 Pro (ordered it with Win 8 Pro) but I told them that I run Win 8.1 Pro on my Lenovo Twist and it doesn¡¯t have this problem. Made sure all of the Win 8.1 Pro power settings were set correctly but no matter what I tried, I still was experiencing this battery drain.

I posted about this up on the Dell forums and evidently other owners are having the same problem. Because I was still with the 21-day satisfaction period, I sent it back to Dell for a full refund. I've been following the forums hoping to see that the problem has been fixed but it hasn't. The closest thing to a fix came from another owner who has the same problem. He said that after you charge the system, you need to store it with the tablet separated from the keyboard. It may work, but it just isn't right.

Has anyone else experience this battery drain problem with the Dell 7FJ92 ? If so is it still ongoing or did Dell fix the problem? I really liked the Dell 7FJ92 battery , but I didn't want to run the risk of other future battery issues that may result from this problem.

http://www.cbattery.co.uk/dell-7fj92-battery.html

Nuovo argomento  Rispondi
Salta a:

Terzo Circolo SBT

Vai in cima alla pagina
SuperDeeJay.Net Italian Forum